Resolved
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Update by user Sep 18, 2016

Thanks Hertz! I got my refund back. However I think courtesy and customer handling need to be improved in Hertz.

Original review posted by user Sep 17, 2016

Complain in details below

1.Rented a car with prepaid option for 3 days at the rate of $33. Paid $99 upfront when booking a car.

2.Rented period was from 09/02 9:25 am to 09/05 09:25. This is total 3 days. However I returned the car on 09/04 at 18:45 PM. Means 15 hours early.

3.I took LIABILITY INS. SUPPLEMENT + UNINSURED MOTORIST PROTECTION. For 3 days it was total $62.82($41.85+$20.97)

4. LICENSE & TAX REIMBURSEMENT + Tax = $16.50 for 3 days

5. So I should have been charged finally $79.32 when I returned the car $62.82 + $16.50.

6. However I have been charged $162.32 finally. Means $83 extra. Reason given in my receipt that extra days.

But where is extra days. Instead of 09/05 I returned the car on 09/04 then how come it can be extra days.

7. Hertz center failed to explained me that why I have been charged extra. They are still saying extra days and abused me badly.

I am ready to provide receipt.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "full refund of $83 + compensation + apologies from hertz center. i was charged extra but no one helped me promptly. i never had bad experience from enterprize" as the author lost $83. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hertz and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about hertz nissan car rental from Hertz was customer service and no such thing as a call back or any customer service whatsoever Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hertz.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Hertz to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hertz?

Comments