San Jose, California
100% full Resolved

Update by user Sep 18, 2016

Thanks Hertz! I got my refund back. However I think courtesy and customer handling need to be improved in Hertz.

Original review posted by user Sep 17, 2016

Complain in details below

1.Rented a car with prepaid option for 3 days at the rate of $33. Paid $99 upfront when booking a car.

2.Rented period was from 09/02 9:25 am to 09/05 09:25. This is total 3 days. However I returned the car on 09/04 at 18:45 PM. Means 15 hours early.

3.I took LIABILITY INS. SUPPLEMENT + UNINSURED MOTORIST PROTECTION. For 3 days it was total $62.82($41.85+$20.97)

4. LICENSE & TAX REIMBURSEMENT + Tax = $16.50 for 3 days

5. So I should have been charged finally $79.32 when I returned the car $62.82 + $16.50.

6. However I have been charged $162.32 finally. Means $83 extra. Reason given in my receipt that extra days.

But where is extra days. Instead of 09/05 I returned the car on 09/04 then how come it can be extra days.

7. Hertz center failed to explained me that why I have been charged extra. They are still saying extra days and abused me badly.

I am ready to provide receipt.

Review about: Hertz Sentra Car Rental Sentra 1 8 7Klg107.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, No such thing as a call back or any customer service whatsoever, Awful customer service, Attitude.

Review #920691 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hertz Nissan Car Rental
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $83
Preferred solution Full refund of $83 + compensation + Apologies from Hertz center. I was charged extra but no one helped me promptly. I never had bad experience from Enterprize.

Had an Experience with Hertz?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.