I rented from the Hertz Rent A Car 7212 Cedar Springs Rd · (214) 350-7071 in Dallas Texas and originally opted for the Never Lost service.However, the unit was mounted too far over to the passenger side of the car and I was not able to use it and eventually used my GPS service on my cell phone by mounting it on an air conditioner cradle close to the steering wheel.

After explaining my concerns to the agent "Iberius," he argued with me and made fun of me and my comments about GPS service and how he arrived in this country in the 1980s and there was no GPS service bla bla bla (...) etc., thus patronizing and belittling me in from of the other agents and other customers. I asked for the manager, and then "Isaac" approached the counter and confronted me instantly with a negative attitude, rolling his eyes and smirking at me. I again explained my concerns and wanted a refund for the GPS service. He literally made me walk across the parking lot full of cars and find the car I had returned to physically show him.

Isaac proceeded to argue with me while in the car stating he could see the GPS just fine. Isaac then proceeded back with me to the counter in front of all the other agents and customers in line as stated out loud that he would not refund for the GPS because I am a racist. I shouted that he and this whole facility is clearly racists against whites.

Hertz has a very real anti white racist problem here at this facility and it need to be investigated.The two employees are currently under investigation with Hertz and I have since requested a total refund for the anguish I had to endure.

Review about: Hertz Car Rental.

Reason of review: Racism Against White People.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Publically make fun of customers and giggle and laugh, Racist, Aweful experience, Humiliating exerience.

Had an Experience with Hertz?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1265504

Update: Shortly after this racist incident at Love Field Hertz, I called the Hertz customer service number and discussed my Never Lost GPS charge concerns to the agent over the phone .... and this agent removed the charges without question, which proves my argument of discrimination in that these agents and the manager blatantly discriminate and harass selective customers at the Love Field Hertz facility.