Hertz Customer Service
- (423) 553-8851
- (800) 654-3131
- (800) 654-3001
- (877) 826-8782
- (800) 654-4173
- (888) 777-6095
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Hertz is the world's leading vehicle renting organization. In September, 1918, Walter L. Jacobs opened a car-rental operation in Chicago. The company operates in 145 countries throughout the world. It is the largest car rental brand in the world. The company is also the number one airport car rental brand in the United States as well as at 69 major airports in Europe. Hertz operates both corporate and licensee locations in airports and cities of North America, Latin America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Hertz also operates licensee locations in cities and airports in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. Among the wholly owned subsidiaries of the company are Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation, Hertz Claim Management Corporation, and Hertz Local Edition HLE.
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Hertz to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Miami, Florida, United States
- San Diego, California, United States
- Denver, Colorado, United States
- Orlando, Florida, United States
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- New York, New York, United States