1. The office is inside a Mini dealership, without any signalling outside. Also, the directions at the link they provide in the confirmation email do not match exactly the rental site.
2. The representatives who received me at pickup were extremely disrespectful after I complained about how difficult it was to find the place. They complained I arrived 5 minutes before their closing time, and in the end even shouted at me and my wife.
3. I waited for 30 minutes for the car to get ready, resulting in a late arrival at my next appointment.
4. The vehicle was very dirty, full of sand. The representative said it was ok, but I took pictures of it - a shame.
5. Even though nothing stated so, the representative refused to take cash as a means of payment. Notice that I offered, at the same time, the credit card for the security deposit.
Product or Service Mentioned: Hertz Car Rental.
Reason of review: Poor customer service.
Monetary Loss: $300.
Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.
I liked: Easy return at miami airport.
I didn't like: Being treated like trash, Dirty vehicle, Disrespectful representative, Car needing maintenance, Not accepting cash.