2.7
Additional Fees
Additional Services

1. The office is inside a Mini dealership, without any signalling outside. Also, the directions at the link they provide in the confirmation email do not match exactly the rental site.

2. The representatives who received me at pickup were extremely disrespectful after I complained about how difficult it was to find the place. They complained I arrived 5 minutes before their closing time, and in the end even shouted at me and my wife.

3. I waited for 30 minutes for the car to get ready, resulting in a late arrival at my next appointment.

4. The vehicle was very dirty, full of sand. The representative said it was ok, but I took pictures of it - a shame.

5. Even though nothing stated so, the representative refused to take cash as a means of payment. Notice that I offered, at the same time, the credit card for the security deposit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hertz Car Rental.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Easy return at miami airport.

I didn't like: Being treated like trash, Dirty vehicle, Disrespectful representative, Car needing maintenance, Not accepting cash.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 30.

Comments

GTFOH...You're quite mad you know. What kind of fool shows up 5 minutes before closing and then wants to pay with cash at a car rental place.

That's not how it works and it isn't what you agreed to when you rented the car in the first place. You know this.

You're used to people buckling and giving into your rants and are now upset when you got a little of what you've been shoveling thrown on you. Please stay home and try not to ruin other people's day you turkey...