100% full Not resolved
2.1
Additional Services

Arrived for car rental in Omaha NE at Hertz.At the last minute, I added my wife as an additional driver.

Before completing the process, I asked the attending Employee if there was an additional fee. He said "NO", then pointed to the attached document by drawing arrows and circles to the zero amount owed in the Total Estimated Charge area. The attending Employee deliberately lied to me, then distracted me, by pointing to and requiring my signature on the rental documents.

Later I had this unauthorized charge of $83.62 on my credit card statement.I spoke with Hertz to have it resolved, Company would not re-track fee.

This reviewer shared experience about "lied to!!!!!" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $84. This person is overall dissatisfied with Hertz and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about hertz car rental at Hertz was vehicle dirty, bill overcharge and employee lied re fees , but reviewer liked quickness of check-in-quality of vehicles. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hertz.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Hertz to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hertz?

Comments