Arrived for car rental in Omaha NE at Hertz.At the last minute, I added my wife as an additional driver.
Before completing the process, I asked the attending Employee if there was an additional fee. He said "NO", then pointed to the attached document by drawing arrows and circles to the zero amount owed in the Total Estimated Charge area. The attending Employee deliberately lied to me, then distracted me, by pointing to and requiring my signature on the rental documents.
Later I had this unauthorized charge of $83.62 on my credit card statement.I spoke with Hertz to have it resolved, Company would not re-track fee.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Quickness of check-in-quality of vehicles
What I disliked
- Vehicle dirty
- Bill overcharge
- Employee lied re fees
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Further to our unsatisfactory experience reviewed on August 12th, we were forced to deliver the RV to the CA "New York City" depot, which is actually in Roslyn, Long Island...."
- "I rented a car fro the Surrey location on 72ns Avenue on Surrey yesterday and let me start by saying you should never give this location any business whatsoever. I..."
- "Complain in details below 1.Rented a car with prepaid option for 3 days at the rate of $33. Paid $99 upfront when booking a car. 2.Rented period was from 09/02 9:25 am..."
- "I have not been able to get any response on the availability of the nu dash cover for a 1995-1999 mitsubishi eclipse found listed for sale on six different websites..."
- "What ever happened to the original Sports Clip mission?? This is the third time I have walked in to my Waukee Sports Clip location and I have to wait..."
- "Mommy went to the doctor for an eating disorder and was given anti-psycho medication. This made her condition much worse. After several more visits she ended up in..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."