Referring to my agreement no 125495381.
I have rent a car from hertz office at double tree by Hilton on 8 July for 5 days. Then I return the car at the same office on 12 July 11:00 pm. (by drop the key on hertz office)
When I return back to my country I found that I was credit my master card by 2750$ instead of 284$. Base on your invoice the car was rented for 25 days !!!!???
Actually I didn't spend 25 days in USA. I travel from USA on 19 July.
I attached my passport which prove by return return date to my country
A copy of my hotel reservation at double tree by Hilton LA which prove that I check out on 13 July
Also a copy of my reservation and check in/out at Winston hotel Las Vegas.
A copy of my reservation and check in/out at Winston hotel San Diego.
a copy of my bus transport from to these cities.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This happened to us in Cancun at the airport terminal. When they gave us the car, unfortunately we did not do a thoroughly inspection and when we return it they..."
- "Rented a Peugeot Diesel at Shannon Airport in Ireland August 18, 2013 and signed for 958.88 Euros. Hertz billed my Visa card days later at a Euro rate of $1.39 when..."
- "I would like to raise a complaint regarding a damage claim from the Greenmotion company that didn't occur while we got the car and also due to the rude treatment..."
- "Same Case as many people post in 2012 & they still going on with stealing people money, Pay money & Activate your account to get your dream job with a..."
- " Dears , Really I am very upset and not sataifed from the experience I faced from your shoes ,I bought leather shoes from CFC egypt ,and I..."
- " I have received my shipment and commercial invoice of my package is with 26$ however Aramex rep said that Egyptian governmental office estimated the value with 62$ and it s..."
- "My family went to Little Caesars Pizza at 3907 E State Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46805 to order stuffed crust pepperoni pizza and 2 zesty cheese bread with dips...."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "I moved in 2 months ago. How would you like to pay almost $1500 a month, mold on the ceiling and they will not even answer my..."