Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Hertz should be ashamed of itself. I prepaid online to rent a car from the Philadelphia airport.

It said to bring my itinerary. I called hertz Philly airport to ask about this nothing was and they told me where to park. I parked my car I was leaving there had to take 3 shuttles with my autistic son and luggage to get to hertz. Waited forever in line, even though there was the online cubicles and the hertz employee wouldn't let us use them.

Got to the front and was told in couldn't rent a car I wasnt from out of town. The website never said this. Only about itinerary which I asked about it. Nothing about being from out of town.

The manager treated us horrible saying I lied and didnt understand. When ask to be taken to my car they wouldn't even take me to my car. They left me and NY autistic son to walk on a highway to get back to my car. I was stranded and left without my money I prepaid.

I had to pay to get back to my car and find another car service which I did and was a *** of a lot nicer to us. Another service took me to my car because hertz left us stranded. The emotional and physical stress hertz caused me and my son is shameful. It then took me 4 tries to get my money back.

you should owe me interest. for the time I had to wait to get my money back and what I had to go through to get my money. and then the rep laughs at me through the phone when I say there needs to be a complaint about how we were treated. are you kidding your going to continue to laugh at the pain you caused me and my son.

Shameful. You lost mine, my families, my friends, my companies business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hertz Car Rental Booking.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

That's horrible what they put you through.

I still dont have my money back. Its ridiculus

They did not have the type of car I booked instead they made me pay additional amount for a more expensive rent or go for a cheaper one without a refund .

I was not happy the way they did their business and will not rent from Hertz again.