Hertz Toyota Car Rental Review from Lehigh Acres, Florida

Rented a car in fortmyers fl for weekend.Thought I would rent from Hertz since I was a mile from the new corporate location.

Booked online thru Hertz.com. The reservation end up coming from a location six miles away. That location said they would change and have the rental come from the corporate location. The gentleman is spoke with said he call back.

Still waiting for the call. I just kept what I had and was inconvenienced. When I rented the car no one said all the vehicles were non smoking. I smoked in it three times and was charged $175 cleaning fee.

I told them first and last time I will rent from them. I vacation often and rent cars three times a month; my money would have stayed with Hertz.

A mile from my home; very convenient.Now I will go a few miles more and the competition will have my receive my business!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Pick up service
    • Car return fast
  • What I disliked
    • No full disclosure
    • Reservations went thru wrong location
    • Told they would call back did not

Reason of review:
Pricing issue
Product or service
Review category
review #900790

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hertz? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 14 #1212641 Chicago, Illinois

Not smoking in a rental car is common sense.
Not companies fault you don't actually read anything your supposed to. The facts are clearly listed on the websitye and probably on your rental car agreement.
You are essentially an entitled person and also a poor customer. I would imagine any business would be happy you go to the competition, now they have to deal with you.
Boo Hoo, you permanently lowered the car's value by smoking inside and now I actually have to be held responsible for my actions (like not reading the agreement and/or having common sense).
Note: I am a smoker myself and support your right to do so. However you make us all look bad with your complaints and lack of common decency.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hertz. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Hertz.
Filing a new complaint about