2.8
Additional Fees
Additional Services

Rented a car in fortmyers fl for weekend.Thought I would rent from Hertz since I was a mile from the new corporate location.

Booked online thru Hertz.com. The reservation end up coming from a location six miles away. That location said they would change and have the rental come from the corporate location. The gentleman is spoke with said he call back.

Still waiting for the call. I just kept what I had and was inconvenienced. When I rented the car no one said all the vehicles were non smoking. I smoked in it three times and was charged $175 cleaning fee.

I told them first and last time I will rent from them. I vacation often and rent cars three times a month; my money would have stayed with Hertz.

A mile from my home; very convenient.Now I will go a few miles more and the competition will have my receive my business!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Hertz and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about hertz toyota car rental from Hertz was no full disclosure, reservations went thru wrong location and told they would call back did not , but reviewer liked car. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hertz.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Hertz to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hertz?

Comments

Swagway
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1212641

Not smoking in a rental car is common sense.

Not companies fault you don't actually read anything your supposed to.

The facts are clearly listed on the websitye and probably on your rental car agreement.

You are essentially an entitled person and also a poor customer. I would imagine any business would be happy you go to the competition, now they have to deal with you.

Boo Hoo, you permanently lowered the car's value by smoking inside and now I actually have to be held responsible for my actions (like not reading the agreement and/or having common sense).

Note: I am a smoker myself and support your right to do so.

However you make us all look bad with your complaints and lack of common decency.