1.8
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I had the worst experience renting a car from your office in Puerto Vallarta airport.

When I arrived I was told that they didn't have cars available even though I had a reservation. I had to wait for 1 hour until finally they brought a car. Which by the way was not clean.

Upon the return the same guy that delivered the car told me that the car had a dent below the door that casually it was impossible to see in a normal inspection view. You really have to look under the car to see it.

I told him that I have drove the car all the time and that it was impossible that I have done that damage. He told me to go inside the office and they will check the records. I was received by Leonardo Sánchez Galves with a rude manner and total lack of customer service. He told me that there were no records and that they will charge me as soon as they received the estimate for the car repair.

So it seems like I am guilty, no further investigation to be made.

I feel totally disappointed with this situation. I have been a hertz gold member since 2006. You can

I hope that your intermediation and the way you usually care for your loyal customers will prevent this unjustified treatment from happening.

To me it's very clear that the guy that gave me the car in the first place new of the damage and he neglected to report it so it will not be charged to him.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of hertz volkswagen car rental from Hertz. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hertz to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hertz for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hertz?

Comments