Rehovot, Hamerkaz

I am disabled and drive a car with hand controls.

In Hertz site there are beautiful words about adapting cars for disabled persons and renting them in all major Hertz's offices. For example Milan Malpensa airport office. The site says there is a car with hand controls there. But when I called this office the Hertz agent said that 'there are not and were not such cars there'.

At this point I suggested my alternative: use my own portable hand control. I explained that this device would not cause any damage to the car, and it will solve my problem without any bother of the company. Regardless my explanation the agent answer was negative, and why? because of damage that might be caused to the car.

In general, why is it so hard and complicated to find an adapted car in Hertz?

Reason of review: Ignoring ma and my problem.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Hertz?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Green Motion - This company is a total scam - I overheard them! Green Motion "This company is a total scam. The car I got was OK, but that ended up costing me over £200 for a scratch that already existed. Here's how they do..." Read more Wiwigo - Fraud Company - Fake Commitment Wiwigo "{The reason I write this complain is to ensure that in future if someone books through www.wiwigo.com they are very well aware of what will happen to their booking…} On the..." Read more Hertz - I was credit by 2750$ instead of 284$ Hertz "Dear all. Referring to my agreement no 125495381. I have rent a car from hertz office at double tree by Hilton on 8 July for 5 days. Then I return..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Your Paso Robles office is nethical and lacks professionalism and is rightly being accused of bullying Enterprise Rent A Car "Students agree! Enterprise is unethical and lacks professionalism and is rightly being accused of bullying, lack of ethics and discrimination! They lied and bullied a Latino student, who was a..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more