Rehovot, Hamerkaz

I am disabled and drive a car with hand controls.

In Hertz site there are beautiful words about adapting cars for disabled persons and renting them in all major Hertz's offices. For example Milan Malpensa airport office. The site says there is a car with hand controls there. But when I called this office the Hertz agent said that 'there are not and were not such cars there'.

At this point I suggested my alternative: use my own portable hand control. I explained that this device would not cause any damage to the car, and it will solve my problem without any bother of the company. Regardless my explanation the agent answer was negative, and why? because of damage that might be caused to the car.

In general, why is it so hard and complicated to find an adapted car in Hertz?

This reviewer shared experience about "ignoring ma and my problem" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hertz and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hertz.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Hertz to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hertz?

Comments