Rent from someone else!None, zero customer service.

I was charged a pre-pay for gas at the time of rental. The man at the counter told me it was only an estimate of what would be charged if I had them fill it up at return. When I saw the charges on my credit card statement I contaced Hertz and was told too bad - I signed the contract and I was charged immediately for the $70 on my credit card. Customer service didn't care at all what I was told and kept referring to "showing me my contract".

I will never rent, nor will anyone from my company, from Hertz again!Hope the $70 was worth it Hertz!!

Review about: Hertz Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Hertz?

Comments

To all of you morons who have complaints with hertz...to the *** who had to wait 6 weeks for his cash back...you loser, get a frickin credit card!!!To all the rest, if you weren't on your cell phones while the rep was renting to you, you might have actually heard everything the rep was explaining to you.

And dont think your credit card covers all damage.It usually only pays your deductible, but most of you wouldnt know that because you dont read the fine print.