I rented a large SUV online for my vacation two weeks out.Got confirmations even two the day before and contacted to make certain my car would be ready.

The day of pick-up, I got a call 15 minutes before and was told they were driving a car in from an hour away and they would call. We postponed the trip to wait. Two hours later, I called and the same associate hadn't even located a car for me. They need a couple more hours.

I was offered a truck which sat four when I needed room for five and luggage.I cancelled and was offered nothing else but a half-hearted apology.

Review about: Hertz Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Hertz?

Comments

Stay Away From Hertz Hertz "Rented a Peugeot Diesel at Shannon Airport in Ireland August 18, 2013 and signed for 958.88 Euros. Hertz billed my Visa card days later at a Euro rate of $1.39 when..." Read more Global Car Rental will left me stranded after midnight with my child Global Car Rental "After leaving work, I arrived at Global Auto Rental on Monday, April 17, 2017 around 4:30pm. I requested a spacious vehicle and was informed about and directed to a Town..." Read more Hertz - Hiring a car with hand controls Hertz "I am disabled and drive a car with hand controls. In Hertz site there are beautiful words about adapting cars for disabled persons and renting them in all major Hertz's offices...." Read more $83 charged for extra days, which Hertz failed to explain Hertz "Complain in details below 1.Rented a car with prepaid option for 3 days at the rate of $33. Paid $99 upfront when booking a car. 2.Rented period was from 09/02 9:25 am..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Shabby Workmanship Heartland Rvs "Bought a 2014 Cyclone 4114 in Nov of 2014 and have to say, the quality, for a rig that retailed for $100,000+, is horrible. First rainstorm it flooded my kitchen..." Read more DONT PURCHASE FROM WALTS TV!! Walts Tv "I purchased the wrong tv, my tracking number showed it was not shipped so I contacted them real quick but they lied and said it was shipped. After sending many..." Read more Light In The Box - Inability to initiate a return of a faulty  item Light In The Box "I received my ordered item- a wrist watch with item no #: 2852220975393067 yesterday. Meanwhile, the watch worked just for few minutes and has since stopped. This therefore necessitates a..." Read more Tophatter - Damaged goods Tophatter "I got the flawless finishing touch and was damaged. There was no battery and no brush. The package was all messed up. I ordered a ring Sept 7 and still..." Read more