1.7

Will just breakout in bullet points: *the car shop called them for them to pick me up, they said they sent a Lyft, after waiting 20 minutes for a Lyft that never arrived, I decided to just walk to them. I don't think they ever called for one. *I called a wk in advance and scheduled for a car pickup, once I got there there wasn't a record of the reservation *I asked for a breakdown of what I am getting charged to make sure I wasn't paying for something I didn't want, they said just to sign and I would have it emailed to me...signing something first implies I am in agreement..how can I be asked to sign if I don't see what I am agreeing to *the car reeked of cigarette smoke and was dirty on the inside...I had to take my own pictures because his pictures that I am agreeing to came out dirty *I got an email that said I completed a survey, when I looked at what I supposedly rated, it was clear to me that the representative filled it out marking great for customer service and cleanliness of the car and never showed that to me..he made me sign thinking I was signing to renting the vehicle not signing the survey...this is fraud..why would he fill it out for me * I called to voice my concerns and speak to a supervisor and he said he didn't have one and I can speak to him...so no one has a boss at the car rental?

Product or Service Mentioned: Hertz Toyota Car Rental.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 25.

Comments