Rented a Peugeot Diesel at Shannon Airport in Ireland August 18, 2013 and signed for 958.88 Euros.
Hertz billed my Visa card days later at a Euro rate of $1.39
when the Euro rate was $1.33.
this company seems to have lost its way. Imagine presenting a car to be rented in the condition shown in the photo. I was shocked to see the damage to the left front end of this car which had 39,468 miles on the odometer (63519 kilometers). Again that is 39, 468, ad the tires were ready for a change, too low in tread for the rain slicked highways we faced some days in Dingle.
Stay away from Hertz! This company has definitely lost its way based on what I'm reading here!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Filthy, ants, roaches and the smell was horrible. We had to purchase cleaning products to wash every inch of the interior. Please to not rent from this company in Tampa.io;j.˚˜b..."
- "Please find enclosed details of my recent experience with Europcar in Manchester. I am launching a claim against the company today in the Small Claims Court but I believe there..."
- "I selected Payless because it was going to cost me $30 less than Enterprise at the Tampa Airport in January 2016. It took me AN HOUR AND A HALF to..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."