Rented a Peugeot Diesel at Shannon Airport in Ireland August 18, 2013 and signed for 958.88 Euros.
Hertz billed my Visa card days later at a Euro rate of $1.39
when the Euro rate was $1.33.
this company seems to have lost its way. Imagine presenting a car to be rented in the condition shown in the photo. I was shocked to see the damage to the left front end of this car which had 39,468 miles on the odometer (63519 kilometers). Again that is 39, 468, ad the tires were ready for a change, too low in tread for the rain slicked highways we faced some days in Dingle.
Stay away from Hertz! This company has definitely lost its way based on what I'm reading here!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "First off i'm a 17 year old guy. I have a 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT and needed tires badly, I have a friend who referred me to "Rent a Wheel"..."
- "On 6/18/2013 I rented a car with Enterprise. I did an initial inspection of the car and was asked by the salesman if I wanted insurance through Enterprise or..."
- "Booked a 5 day rental from Payless Car Rental at an offsite airport location (Toronto Pearson International) through Expedia. A few days later I checked Priceline and found an..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."