Stay Away From Hertz

Rented a Peugeot Diesel at Shannon Airport in Ireland August 18, 2013 and signed for 958.88 Euros.

Hertz billed my Visa card days later at a Euro rate of $1.39

when the Euro rate was $1.33.

this company seems to have lost its way. Imagine presenting a car to be rented in the condition shown in the photo. I was shocked to see the damage to the left front end of this car which had 39,468 miles on the odometer (63519 kilometers). Again that is 39, 468, ad the tires were ready for a change, too low in tread for the rain slicked highways we faced some days in Dingle.

Stay away from Hertz! This company has definitely lost its way based on what I'm reading here!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Pissed with AAA Alabama and He

Aug 29, 2013 #708973 Defuniak Springs, Florida

I too have learned the hard way to stay away from Hertz and, for that matter, AAA as well. I was over billed for insurance that AAA Alabama said I had upon opening a Visa acount with them. When I got to the Hertz counter at Frankfurt, Germany airport I was told I had no insurance. It seems a matter of no one willing to accept any responsibilty for the outrageous amount that I paid for insurance. Be smart by booking your vacation or trip yourself rather than using AAA and, absolutely, stay away from Hertz.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hertz. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Hertz.
Filing a new complaint about