I rented a car from Hertz in Dusseldorf for 6 weeks from June 13 until July 25.
I am enrolled in the Premium Car rental Protection Program provided by American Express.
When I returned the car, a Hertz employee reported damage - 1 small dent.
I asked whether Hertz was going to bother about it.
I was told that I would be notified.
Hertz immediately charged my credit card on July 25: the amount, EUR 786.28.
I asked many times for an explanation and invoice: there was no response until September 13, 50 days after Hertz charged my credit card.
I received a Hertz invoice on September 13th demanding additional EUR 364.30.
Hertz Dusseldorf charged EUR 1,150.58 for a hardly noticeable dent!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Extra Charge
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have been researching the Internet and have found that there are several hundred customers of Cruise America that had the SAME EXACT ISSUES I Had! Faulty Equipment, Unauthorized Charges..."
- " March 26, 2013 I went to pick up the rental car I had previously purchased through hotwire and during the transaction I was lied to humiliated and blatantly over..."
- "On 6/18/2013 I rented a car with Enterprise. I did an initial inspection of the car and was asked by the salesman if I wanted insurance through Enterprise or..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."