I rented a car from Hertz in Dusseldorf for 6 weeks from June 13 until July 25.
I am enrolled in the Premium Car rental Protection Program provided by American Express.
When I returned the car, a Hertz employee reported damage - 1 small dent.
I asked whether Hertz was going to bother about it.
I was told that I would be notified.
Hertz immediately charged my credit card on July 25: the amount, EUR 786.28.
I asked many times for an explanation and invoice: there was no response until September 13, 50 days after Hertz charged my credit card.
I received a Hertz invoice on September 13th demanding additional EUR 364.30.
Hertz Dusseldorf charged EUR 1,150.58 for a hardly noticeable dent!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Extra Charge
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This apartment complex has been nothing but issues. I do not receive any notifications about important notices like everyone else I know does. The outside of the building is always..."
- "I have never in my life dealt with such an UNPROFESSIONAL company that had NO REGARD for the Safety of their Customers. I rented a Cruise America Truck for 21..."
- "This happened to us in Cancun at the airport terminal. When they gave us the car, unfortunately we did not do a thoroughly inspection and when we return it they..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."