I just want to say that the so called 'manager' at the Hertz in Valdosta Ga is a very rude man.I just went up to the counter and asked some simple and point blank questions..and all I got back was attitude.

I asked him who his superior is and get this..he said "theres no one higher than me, sorry." Can you believe that? Then he told his counter part that he was going to lunch (at 1030am). But by calling around I have found out that this location is a "private" location and now I know who to send my complaint to. I've also found out that this 'manager' has everyone fooled that he works for.

He is never there, and when he does go somewhere, its not on Hertz business. This coming from a Hertz worker in Valdosta mind you. Whoever you are William Fuller..you were blind when you hired this Valdosta manager...watch your step with this guy...you will loose alot of business with him there.

I know that my company will not rent from there again.

Review about: Hertz Manager.

Had an Experience with Hertz?

Comments

Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Hertz Staff humiliated,took advantage and stole money from disabled women traveling with service dog. Hertz " March 26, 2013 I went to pick up the rental car I had previously purchased through hotwire and during the transaction I was lied to humiliated and blatantly over..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more $83 charged for extra days, which Hertz failed to explain Hertz "Complain in details below 1.Rented a car with prepaid option for 3 days at the rate of $33. Paid $99 upfront when booking a car. 2.Rented period was from 09/02 9:25 am..." Read more Little Caesars - Dirty and rude Little Caesars "i worked at little caesers for about 6 months and was hired At the one in Dixon il. Then 2 weeks later i became a manager due to my hard..." Read more Myfax - They make it almost impossible to cancel Myfax "In California I am pretty sure they passed a law that if you allow customers to sign up for a service online, you have to also make it possible to..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more