I rented a car through Hertz for 2o June 13 at the Orange County AP (SNA).I waited over an hour to get my reserved vehicle and was told that they had plenty of cars, but not enough people to wash the cars being return.

Hence, hold the *** on. On the 25th of June I had to wait over 30 min to return the vehicle in the same location. Despite the fact that there here six or more Hertz employees running around in Hertz type vest, they one had one (1) employee with a handheld scanner that checked for cleanness, fuel level, and print off a return receipt.

My opinion is that they "suck" and I will never choose Hertz again.The location at SNA is totally mismanaged and everyone I saw dealing with Hertz

Had an Experience with Hertz?

Comments

Hertz Toyota Car Rental Review from Lehigh Acres, Florida Hertz "Rented a car in fortmyers fl for weekend. Thought I would rent from Hertz since I was a mile from the new corporate location. Booked online thru Hertz.com. The reservation..." Read more $83 charged for extra days, which Hertz failed to explain Hertz "Complain in details below 1.Rented a car with prepaid option for 3 days at the rate of $33. Paid $99 upfront when booking a car. 2.Rented period was from 09/02 9:25 am..." Read more HERTZ REFUSED TO ISSUE PAYMENT RECEIPT DESPITE FULL TANK Hertz "Rented Hyundai i30 for 3 days at Adelaide Airport. Drove about 110KM and returned the car back at airport on the third day at 8:00AM in time to catch..." Read more Budget Rent A Car - Budget Rent-A-Car Bait & Switch Budget Rent A Car "...This brought the total cost of the two-week rental to $1,042.38. Not only was this a classic bait and switch, I could have rented the Avalon in advance and paid..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Behr Deck Over Behr "We also used Behr Deck Over last summer-2016. It peeled off and rotted the wood underneath. We ended up purchasing a whole new deck recently due to the damage. Here..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more