i rented a car from hertz through hotwire and the price came up to 39.57 and it was for me to pick it up at tulsa airport and drop it off at Fort Smith airport when i went to drop it off the lady at the airport said it was for me to drop it off at tulsa airport, i said that i thought it was fort smith that was i had put online, but she said don't worry it wasn't going to have any extra charges and that she was going to take care of it.Today i received my bill and it came up to 366.45, i have already called 7 different phone numbers and they keep giving me different phone #s to call and nobody does anything and they don't know what to do.

then in my last call I talked to Shanice at hertz and she said that I shouldn't take the lady's word for it (the one from the airport) What???? Whose word should I take it from, if not from an employee from hertz? So she is telling me that hertz employees don't know what they are talking about? We are talking about business here, about a bill!!!

this is not a joke!!! anyway I asked to talk to the supervisor and she said that he was not available at the time and he was going to call me later, she didn't know when? What is this, a joke?

Is that how you treat your customers?If i can not trust hertz workers when i am renting a car who should i trust?

Review about: Hertz Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Hertz?

Comments